Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

You ARE Supermom, I can prove it.

Is anyone out there feeling like a failure as a parent?  Maybe you were tired from your date night last night where you had a couple of cocktails so you threw on cartoons, slopped some oj in sippy cups and dropped a handful of dry cereal on the coffee table?  Oh, right that was me.  Well, here's a little clip I watch from time to time to make me feel like I'm doing a rocking AWESOME job taking care of my kids.  


Ok, yeah, I had to find my encouragement in a third world country.  Don't judge.  





My favorite part is that at one point he looks like he's trying to push a cig on the smaller boy.  "Come on man, all the cool 2 yr olds are doing it...."  My kids are WAY safer on playdates, no matter how many toys they throw at your kid's head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment